Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:06:18 PM EDT
Anyone have one? Is it any good? Is there any reviews? What about extra mags? Thanks
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Blue Book doesn't even list a Model 70, is this a new model for them? Blue Book lists them as "quality" & imported by KBI. Any parts would probably be listed on KBI's web site, I would imagine?

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that's the pocket pistol, .32ACP caliber. Southern Ohio Gun & Aim Surplus were selling them awhile back. They weren't too expensive. Made in the former Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I am unfamiliar with the pistol, but Zastava is one of the better factories in the eastern bloc.  I would trust them as far as a US name brand I think.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've heard that there is someone out there making a .32NAA barrel for this gun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got one in .32 cal.
It's a surplus gun that i paid $100 for. The finish is a bit worn but i'll tell you what, it's very accurate for being so small and it hasn't given me any problems. however i've only shot a 50 round box thru it so far.

On the net it has a rep for being super reliable which is why I picked it up.

Also, if you run out of ammo youcan beat a bad guy to death with the thing since it's all steel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top