Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:56:48 PM EDT
I just picked up a brand spanking new SigPro in .40S&W today and took it to the range.  I stopped by my friendly local gun shop to pick up some ammo for my USP .45 and walked out with ammo for a .40S&W, along with a gun to go with it  When shooting the Sig i noticed that the trigger isn't as smooth as the one on my USP, which has been worked on.  The work was done by the Omaha PD before I purchased it so I have no idea where to take my Sig.  Anyone know a good Sig gunsmith?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, I'd contact some MO fellas in your Hometown Forum, suspect one of them will have a line on a good gunsmith locally.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:18:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just picked up a brand spanking new SigPro in .40S&W today and took it to the range.  I stopped by my friendly local gun shop to pick up some ammo for my USP .45 and walked out with ammo for a .40S&W, along with a gun to go with it  When shooting the Sig i noticed that the trigger isn't as smooth as the one on my USP, which has been worked on.  The work was done by the Omaha PD before I purchased it so I have no idea where to take my Sig.  Anyone know a good Sig gunsmith?

Check with Bruce Gray you can contact him at [email protected]  

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check with Bruce Gray you can contact him at [email protected]  

+1   I believe he works/worked for Sig.  He also used to work for HK.  In fact I believe he came in 7th place in the world IPSC (or was it USPSA) championships a couple years ago shooting a USP.

Rich
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top