User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 2:21:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like that shit off minority report
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#2]
are these available now? i first saw them months ago but no ETA when we would see them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I was hoping it have reversible controls and eject similar to the CX4.

It would also be cool if it accepted mags from the model 92...got plenty of those.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was hoping it have reversible controls and eject similar to the CX4.

It would also be cool if it accepted mags from the model 92...got plenty of those.

Yeah, it would be cool - and Beretta got retarded and designed a proprietary mag for it.

Why THE FUCK they would do that, is beyond me....especially since the companion gun (CX4), takes 92 mags which are proven, cheap and plentiful.

Beretta will, however, sell you a mag-well for the Storm so you can use the more expensive and hard to find PX4 mags. Gee, asshats, thanks.

I think the pistol feels great, looks good and I'm sure is a good runner, but fuck stupid ideas. I'll stick to my 92.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Of course it does.

Beretta 9000S

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Proprietary mags? Beretta's crack habit killed my purchase. The new Ruger P95s got everything this does for far less cheese.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Of course it does.

www.moviebadgirls.com/capimage/Minority_Report_03.JPG

Beretta 9000S

www.gold-elektronic.com.pl/szescset/beretta9000s.jpg

Lol.

Had that pistol and it was a good running machine.  Trouble was, the slide pull was way too small and if I put any CLP on the damned thing, I couldn't rack it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Proprietary mags? Beretta's crack habit killed my purchase...

Ditto.  Had they designed it to use the 92-series mags, I would have bought one (or two ) as soon as they were available.  As it is, I'll pass...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top