Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 8:14:43 PM EDT
I have a .45 Megastar.  Love it, it was my first handgun.  

But I need mags, and during the ban they were like $33 at SG, and I kept putting it off...now they are like $120.

I think that a Paraord mag will work, but I can't remember.  I ditched the Mag disconnect a long time ago, so the tab on the mag that hits it is not needed.

Anyone tried to get a paraord mag to work, or know who might have mags at a decent price.  If I can't get the mags at a decent price, I found a couple Guns w/mags cheap, and will go that route.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I got an M40, finding factory mags is pretty hard unless you hit the gunshows. Try MidwayUSA, they had a pretty good selection of aftermarket mags for Star's. Star's are great pistols though, really a shame they went under.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:23:31 AM EDT
[#3]
glad i could help
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
arokie...

I hate you...the last dozen times I have hit the auction sites looking for mags I came up empty handed.

Thanks!  I guess my timing-fu must be weak.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
i see you jumped on those.  fantastic deal glad i could help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top