Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2002 4:30:07 AM EDT
Hello, I´m looking for manuals of guns in the net. Do you know a good website, where are a collection of manuals are downloadable? Like this site from Switzerland: http://www.gunmanuals.ch/index.htm

Excuse my bad english.

Thank you, Holger (Saxonia/Germany)
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately most good manuals that I have found are being sold, we had a member hook us up last year with a great collection of manuals on a cd for the cost of materials and shipping only. I will try to find my copy and if you like I will make one for you, just pay for the shipping.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are looking for Owners Manuals then the best place is to check the specific manufacturers web site. If you are looking for schematic drawings, then Urban Armory is a good place. For general information about guns, check out World Guns
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#3]
You asked for it....

Enjoy!!

www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Stormbringer, that's a great page that you linked.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Its one of my favs!!
Great information at your finger tips.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#6]
These aren't strictly manuals but they do have a lot of information here, especially the "drawings & schematics" section.  Many's the time I have reassembled a gun using my trusty Numrich Gun Parts catalog as a guide.

www.e-gunparts.com/schematics.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top