Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 10:54:15 AM EDT
I'm in the market but I don't want to get ripped off. I found one at CDNN Sports for $672 is this a deal?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#1]
$672 is a deal around where I live. A NIB HK USP 45 price tag is $750 up here.

But if you don't mind buying used you can find some good deals.

I bought a very nice HK USP 45 that was made in 1999 with one 12 round mag, one knock off after market mag and four ten round HK mags, with night sights for $550.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$672 is a deal around where I live. A NIB HK USP 45 price tag is $750 up here.

But if you don't mind buying used you can find some good deals.

I bought a very nice HK USP 45 that was made in 1999 with one 12 round mag, one knock off after market mag and four ten round HK mags, with night sights for $550.

I've checked out a couple on the EE, but its hard for me to shell out that kind of doe without being able to check it out first.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

but its hard for me to shell out that kind of doe without being able to check it out first.

+1

Which is why I rarely buy anything off the internet, & have only bought one gun that way, a S&W Model 52. I prefer to hold them, dry fire them & "feel" them before I spend $$ on them.

$672 is not bad for a NIB USP, IMO. They're not giving it away nor are you getting ripped. After all, they have to make a little $$$ to stay in business, no????  
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep in mind, that $672 price is wholesale.  I kind of doubt you'll find it cheaper in a gun store NIB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top