Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 5:55:25 AM EDT
OK Found both of these at the same shop. Both under 200 bucks, 51 is in 32ACP the Baby is of course in .25ACP. Baby is VG cond 51 is in good to VG, I consider it good simply because of of finish wear on the grip. These aren't for CCW so the caliber is an non issue. Which one is more desirable from a collectors standpoint? These are non dinked with guns. One was 139 one was 199. Both prices are pretty fair, definately under book. The rem 51s are a heck of a nice shooting gun, probably one of the best feeling shooters out there. Since they also came in 380 they are a bit big for the caliber size but unstressed. The Baby is your typical .25 but extremely well made. Not the typical cheapass .25, little works of art It does not say browningon the grips just FN so it will be an older gun. Not going to buy both, just one, what is the concensus??? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:01:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Not going to buy both, just one, what is the concensus???

Violating arfcom tradition, looks like?  

Why not get both? Lay-a-way is what I use virtually every time I buy a gun over $200 or so. Do you not thing down the road you won't say, "I shoulda got both!"???????    

My .o2
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not going to buy both, just one, what is the concensus???

Violating arfcom tradition, looks like?  

Why not get both? Lay-a-way is what I use virtually every time I buy a gun over $200 or so. Do you not thing down the road you won't say, "I shoulda got both!"???????    

My .o2

Well, I have my eye on something else also so I am looking at getting just one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top