Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2005 12:32:26 AM EDT
My friend bought a glock 19 a couple months back. She doesn't want it anymore. She has enlisted me into selling it for her. Well I hate pricing other peoples stuff, and she doesn't know what she can get for it. I know what I would sell it for if it was mine, but I want to make sure I'm in the ballpark before I tell her what she is going to get for it. It has 3-15 round mags, one of which hasn't been used. The gun itself only has a couple hundred rounds through it. And it also comes with 4 boxes of win white box 9mm(100 round boxes). Still has the case and all the stuff that comes with a new one(it is basically still new). So what should I tell her she should sell it for?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Around here $400 would be a fair price. $300 would be a steal. Depends on what the market around you will support.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
If she (or you) can get $400 for it, take it & run, IMO. Most likely it'll sell for $350, maybe even $300 if the buyer knows she wants to get rid of it.

My .o2
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#3]
$300 would be a friggin steal.  $400 is prolly fair market price in most areas.  Maybe you could get a touch more if you aren't in a hurry to sell.  G19 are awfully popular guns.

MMV
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I would say $400 to $450 here in FL. If it is a gen 3.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I was figuring she'd get between $400 and $450. Thanks guys I'll let her know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top