Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2002 12:38:49 PM EDT
Took my Beretta out again yesterday.  I set up two B-1?(not sure if that's right, squared torsos) targets at 7yds and practiced drawing from my concealed holster.  I was practicing my 2-COM+1-head, then engaging the second target. What a hoot!  Six shots very fast(at least for me).  I am very impressed with my 92fs.  Although there were some ugly shots(my fault), I had many 2" to 1 1/2" COM double taps with a perfect follow up shot between the "eyes".  Practicing with my airsoft replica has made a huge difference in the smoothness and quickness for my shots.  My wolf springs made a nice touch on the trigger, very smooth, crisp, consistent.  I love my Beretta 92fs Inox!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2002 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Always had a love for my M9 limited edition.  A real joy to shoot but I am definetely getting some trigger work done soon.
Thinking of getting the level 2 trigger job from Langdon Tactical www.langdontactical.com
He knows his Berettas for sure:)
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you going to try Wolff springs in your 92FS?  I've been thinking about doing the same ... maybe I'll go order it up.

Here's a link:

http://berettapistols.com/springs.htm

slipjoint
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top