Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 9:47:42 AM EDT
I have a .40 baby eagle I got a year or two back, and don't really like the DC.  Upon taking the slide apart, it looks like all I have to do is remove the pin that pushes down to drop the hammer to change it to DA/SA.  When you flip the DC, the firing pin is pulled in to keep the hammer from hitting it, so it looks like this should work.  I prefer CnL, and I was wondering if the smarter people on these boards could help me.  The hammer will still fall if the trigger is pulled, but it won't fire.  Is this a bad idea?  Should I just look for a DA/SA to trade for?  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Which model do you have?  All of the pistols on magnum research's site look like DA/SA, in fact I'm not sure I have seen a DC only Baby Eagle.

Aslo you might try asking in the Desert Eagle thread, there arent too many of us baby eagle fans around but there is some knowledgeable people over there.  Photoman might be able to help you out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top