Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2002 1:08:19 PM EDT
Since Springfield Inc. started marketing the XD, are HS 2000's still being imported into the U.S.. Are they still moderately priced? Where can I find one? I'm looking for a 9mm for steel plate fun.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:01:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I checked with my dealer a few months ago when I heard about the XD. I wanted to get another HS but none of his distributors had them. I think the XD is tha only available option now. I paid $250 for my HS and I would have to say that that was the bargain of the century.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#2]
No more HS2000s are being imported. However, the same gun is coming from the same factory in Croatia but is now labeled the Springfield XD-9.

You might try the FOR SALE forum at hs2000talk.com or do a search on gunbroker.com/ or auctionarms.com/ or www.gunsamerica.com/. They're still around but I think the days of the $250 Croation Sensation are gone. I think they're between $300 and $350 nowadays, still a good deal IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My local gun shop has one, but it is the same price as the Springfield XD ($419).  A$$holes.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that the slide wouldn't open unless the grip safety was retracted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top