Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2002 1:00:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've tried Blade-Tech, Uncle Mike's, & KyTac & I like the polymer holsters...smooth & fast IMO.  I like the KyTac the best but its also expensive like the SideArmor.  They are all easy to clean.
I've seen some come with a lining inside to avoid harming the finish on the firearm but thats a bit much for me.

Haven't had any problems with my KyTac & he custom makes each one by hand...not off of some production line so it is a perfect fit for your firearm.  Holster plus two mag carriers for $110.00...not bad I guess considering just the holster alone from SA is $65.00?

Maybe you can borrow one from someone & try before you plunk down 70.00?  

Also, it is appropriate that you have a polymer holster for your polymer framed firearm!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:48:27 AM EDT
[#2]
IMO you won't go wrong with the Sidearmor IWB.  I carry a G-23 daily in one with 20 degree forward cant loops and love it.  Believe it or not, a kydex holster is actually more comfortable than leather, it is thinner.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Aimless, I have one for my G36 and love it. I have the 15 degree cant (I think). I wasn't real excited spending that much on a holster either, but I think that it is worth it. And their customer service is outstanding.

Jamie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top