[#1]
HAIL!

sorry.... no legends here

but again, HAIL Gaston Glock!
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Too many to mention, but you can go to www.snopes2.com.

They go over what rumors are true or false.

Ok, just one...
One time at band camp... This girl broke off a frozen hotdog in her "thingy" and it had to be surgically removed.  It happened to a friend of a friend of mine.  

*edited for spelling*
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 11:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Edit: Oops... shoulda read the rules... this one time at band camp... never mind, it doesn't make any sense now.

Coincidentally, a good one came to me via email today, one I'd never heard before. It said McDonald's all beef patties are 33% cow eyeballs, and that's why they're so mushy.

Someone else who got the same email sent out a reply debunking it with a link to the urban legends website.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:14:36 AM EDT
[#5]

It said McDonald's all beef patties are 33% cow eyeballs, and that's why they're so mushy.

That's bullshit! They're 70% cow's eyeballs!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]
One time......got picked up for attempting to chop down a light pole.......after cunsumption of the contents of MANY brown bottles.......the guys at the party were kicking the pole to make the light go out....but it would just come back on in a minute or so.....so mr big shot was going to put it out for good.....good thing the cops came along...the pole had three transformers on it......luckily...I didn`t get charged.....mainly because the cops were stupid.......they didn`t even realize there was a party across the street.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top