Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 6:02:23 PM EDT
What's a good place to buy a couple of Glock 17 mags with a +2 mag extension already on? All I was able to find was the base, but I'd like the whole mag
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
good luck, probably the EE is your best bet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
CDNN, Midway, or Brownells they all put them on sale for great prices and buy extensions with the mags.  This is what I do I have never found them with extensions installed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CDNN, Midway, or Brownells they all put them on sale for great prices and buy extensions with the mags.  This is what I do I have never found them with extensions installed.
View Quote
I thought they could be bought already set up with a stronger spring inside the mag. Guess I was wrong
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought they could be bought already set up with a stronger spring inside the mag. Guess I was wrong
View Quote
I use the stock springs till they get weak then upgrade to extra power.  The stock spring is more than adequate they take thousands of rounds to wear out.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I would use the +10% power spring with an extension.   Been unreliable for me otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would use the +10% power spring with an extension.   Been unreliable for me otherwise.
View Quote
thanks! Know a good website I can buy the +10 springs and base?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you set on mags with extensions? If not Magpul makes 21 round mags for the 17.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are you set on mags with extensions? If not Magpul makes 21 round mags for the 17.
View Quote
Hmmm hadn't thought of that. Do they work OK?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hmmm hadn't thought of that. Do they work OK?
View Quote
I have not had my 21 rounders long enough to take it to a match, but my 17 round Magpuls have run flawlessly at matches (maybe 10 matches) for over a year and a half with no issues.

One thing about Magpul is they have a reputation for always making things right. When the 17 round mags first came out they had issues, so Magpul fixed the design within the first month and replaced all the faulty ones customers had. Since the fix Magpul Glock mags have been solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top