Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 11:52:17 PM EDT
i held one of these today and it was so light i couldnt bieleve it! anyone have any experiance with these?  

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 5:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
yes, it is very accurate, runs great BUT!!!! it uses a coiled leaf spring for the hammer and it will wear out and then it will only work with some 22LR ammo and eventually stop working. I tried to get a replacement spring but no one has it.

Personally I would pass on this pistol because of replacement parts issues and since most 22 get shot alot , it will eventually become an issue.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one with the long barrel. Quite accurate and light as hell. Loads of fun to plink with. I personally think they are more of a novelty than a serious pistol. I haven't had the hammer spring problem but then again I haven't shot it much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top