Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 9:35:37 AM EDT
I did not know if this should be in the ammo, caliber, or handgun but here it is. Does any one here that owns a 1911 ever shot .45 super in it and if so what did you do to the pistol before you shot .45 super in it or did you leave it factory. This caliber or cartrige is new to me and I have not shot it any but want to learn more a bout it. I have read a lot of threads of Glock 21 owners shooting through their pistols after changing recoil springs. Can you do this in a 1911. I guess this could be an area where a cast, forged or alloy frame could make a difference maybe? Thanks for any info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top