Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 7:09:29 AM EDT
Has anyone shot one of these yet?

My wife wants one but I didn't want drop the money on a 1/2 plastic boat anchor.

The safety seemed too high, and the trigger felt like it was scraping on something.

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the steel framed compact.  I bought it a couple years ago.

I like it, no complaints about construction.  There are some design features I don't care for, but the gun is solid and well built.

If you don't like the one you tried, look around for another one.  I haven't heard any negative things about them, which is more than I can say for most pistols.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 5:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
They had my interest for a while.....BUT...ran into a k9 that was exactly what I was looking for...a little heavy for some...maybe....but I`m happy!...............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top