Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 3:43:53 PM EDT
Quick question,

Which manufacture sells their guns with the Trijicon RMR as an option so a gunsmith is not needed for the aftermarket install?

Thanks,
eta- I shot someone's Sig in 45 acp and absolutely loved it.  For me anyway, made target acquisition very fast and delivery of follow up shots quicker too.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
M&P core is one.
ETA I don't think they sell it with an RMR, but it is optics ready, meaning you can install the red dot yourself.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Glock and Smith M&P's
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]
FN.... FNX-45 Tactical FTW!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FN.... FNX-45 Tactical FTW!!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info guys.

Next question is should I leverage a new platform or just "bite the bullet" and drop it on my 1911.  I'm current using the 1911-sights-heinie rear and trijicon front.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Cost to get your own slide milled over the price of the C.O.R.E. or MOS platform is so minimal, it isn't even worth it IMO. Not when having it milled looks so much better and the dot sits lower in the slide. Just my .02.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top