Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 9:39:35 AM EDT
exploring some options here...

1) who makes a good single-stack, single-magazine mag pouch that holds the magazine horizontally on the belt?

2) Need a new mag pouch....what's the best (cow/horse hide) double-pouch for single-stacks. This will be for CCW 95% of the time. I've heard that the IWB pouches aren't comfortable......well?

3) Shoulder holsters (I know, I know....).....thinking about getting a SH for the BHP, but I notice that Galco doesn't catalog any of their shoulder holsters for a BHP anymore. Any alternatives? There are times where a shoulder holster actually makes sense for me. I just want to try one out...

opinions and/or stories from experience much appreciated....

bonus question:

Am I the only person that carries an extra mag in the watch-pocket of their jeans?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:49:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have this double on my farm rig (as a horizontal) and it matches their belts and the Dillon 1917(?) holster (not ccw friendly). Good quality piece...
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=146916

For ccw the Bianchi IWB with the clip Is not uncomfortable MOB. I use the single and double IWB.

I think I'm going for something without a cover/snap this time.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
For iwb or vert carry no cover is my favorite, but for horizontal I've never trusted one without a flap. I'm always banging into stuff though and afraid I'll drop a mag.

This would be mainly for days when I'm pretty inactive.

Lately, I spend more and more time in places where I can't carry, and I need to put together a better gear list for those days than what I currently carry when I can't carry.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#5]
bumped for more input...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top