Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2014 8:43:03 AM EDT
Any body have experience with one ?
I've read a bit and they seem to be held in high regard.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Wife and I had 2 matching in .40. Unreliable and snappy recoil. They look good, but I only had it about 2 or 3 months before I got rid of it and she got rid of hers. I just didnt trust it. I think the .40s also had a bad habit of swelling on the side of the frame. It was supposed to not hurt operation, but I didnt stick around to find out. Get an XD9 or 40 or a glock if thats your thing and sleep assured knowing everytime you hit the bang switch it will do just that. But this is just my .02
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 10:18:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one three weeks ago in .40 S&W.

I tried a Glock M31, then I bought a 9MM XDM (great gun), then I bought a 9MM M&P, then I bought a .40 S&W P07.

I shot it the day I bought it.  Man, I love that trigger, better than the M&P by far.  Better than the XDM.  I'd need to dig the Glock out of the safe to see, but the only thing I remember for sure was the Glock was better than the M&P.

Accuracy was also great.  Better than the Glock.  As good as the XDM.  As good or better than the 9MM M&P, better than the .40 S&W M&P.

Feel in my hand is better than any of them.  Had I known the CZ was out there I'd never have bought the M&Ps.

I converted mine to thumb safeties (they come set up with decockers but the parts for conversion and the instructions are in the box with the gun.

In the last three weeks, I've shot it twice.  It eats my 135 grain Nosler HPs with 11 grains of Blue Dot like candy.  Lots of noise, big flash and a very nice group.

I've ordered a 9MM slide "kit" from CZ USA along with two 19 round 9MM magazines (the PO9 magazines fit the PO7, too, stick out a little but who cares if the reload ain't pretty when the primary magazine goes empty).  I've ordered 3 more 12 round .40 S&W magazines (this thing holds the same number of rounds as my son's Beretta 90-Two in .40 S&W and is a much smaller package).  I just ordered a 16 round P07 9MM magazine and a slide stop (figured it I was going to trade top ends back and forth so I could shoot 9MM or .40 S&W I ought to have a slide stop for each in case the barrel lug wears a different spot on the slide stop/pin with each barrel.

CZ Custom (on the CZ Forum) says they have rechambered 9MM barrels to .357 SIG (no price listed, but I'm going to check).  Then, later this summer, I feeling like the P07 will need a big brother, so a P09 is next on the list.  Some of the previous plastic pistols will be sold/traded if the P07 continues to impress me as it has so far.

How hard it to get parts for the Glocks, XDMs, M&Ps?  I don't know.  I have find out (I was doing a lot of researching the web prior to buying the P07 as I feel I screwed up when I bought the Glock/XDM/M&P guns) that you can get any part you need/want for a PO7 from either CZ USA, CZ Custom and Cajun Gun Works sells competition parts for them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
The gen 1 has been my EDC for more than 3 yrs. Cajun gun works internals, TLR-1s  in a bravo concealment or crossbreed holster. Factory night sights and steel guide rod.
Probably 3,000 rnds
ETA: 9mm decocker

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If you decide to buy one, avoid all the pre-modular backstrap ones.  
I had an " A " serial # variant that self destructed spectacularly.

The plastic frame was so soft, that after only 600 rounds it warped to the point that the pistol would no longer cycle reliably when fired.
CZ kindly replaced it with a " new and  improved B serial # model" but I sold it immediately NIB after getting it.
I had no desire to be a Beta gun test dummy anymore.

Honestly, if the plastic is so soft that a slight change in curing can cause these poly guns to warp in short order, how many decades do you think they are going to last even if it was done right?

IMHO, CZ needs to redesign this series from the ground up using better polymers.
Until then, I'd stick to steel and aluminum CZs.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Mike Pannone seems to be having good success with the P07: http://shootersmagazine.com/cz-p-07-duty-the-best-pistol-nobody-knows-about/
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a 2014 CZ P07.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a 9mm version that I bought last year.  It's one of my most accurate firearms, I can outshoot my 1911's.  I use it as a ccw, always been good and reliable for me.  I did hear some of the early models has a frame bulge issue and I've never heard too many good things about cz's and 40 caliber.  I've always heard stick with 9mm and cz.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the reply's....
So far this has been a fairly consistent cross section of what I've read, some problems...  with the frames (early?) and a lot of very positive feedback.
So far, I've stayed away from 9mm just because...it's another cal. to stock and always been into .45's.
.45's are pretty expensive these days and  carpel tunnel / arthritis takes some fun out of anything beyond 50rd's or so....I think I'll be considering a 9 in the not real distant future.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#11]
The new models (with the front serrations) incorporate all the P09 improvements, including stronger plastic. My old P07 worked despite the frame bulge. However, my P09 is much improved, so the new P07 should be good to go.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I had one in .40 for a couple months, it shot great and I had no issues with it. 40 just isnt my thing so I got rid of it
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:05:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Why are there no front serrations on a gun with 'Duty' stamped on the slide

ETA:  the slide is my one gripe with this gun, there's very little space to get any purchase.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#14]
I had an earlier version in 9mm. The front sight on mine split down the center after 500 rounds or so. I Didn't really care for the tiny grip surface on the slide and have never been a fan of DA/SA triggers so I gave mine away to my Father in law.  He needed a pistol and was tight on cash.

Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA:  the slide is my one gripe with this gun, there's very little space to get any purchase.
View Quote

The 2014 version has front cocking serrations and no longer says "Duty".  And it has a better trigger and hammer along with interchangeable back straps.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Had one and got rid of it.

No real problems to speak of, but I wasn't real impressed with CZ build quality. The SIG SP2022 is a much better built gun IMHO, but lacks the ability to carry in single action.

Try before you buy and compare it to other top end polymers like the SIG or HK P30.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No real problems to speak of, but I wasn't real impressed with CZ build quality. The SIG SP2022 is a much better built gun IMHO, but lacks the ability to carry in single action.

Try before you buy and compare it to other top end polymers like the SIG or HK P30.
View Quote

$420 CZ =\= $900 P30
You're on crack

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

The P-07 is hardly a top end polymer. It's a pretty budget gun. Not a fair comparison.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#19]
In response to the last two posts:
1) No, I've never tried crack.
2) Price isn't always the best indicator of quality and "top end" doesn't have to mean the top of the market price. There are bargains to be had.
3) The O.P. asked for experiences with the P-07 and I gave him mine. I could elaborate, but my main complaint was made.
4) At no point did the O.P. mention price constraints on his next 9mm purchase.
5) The SP2022 (that I suggested he try before buying the P-07) is similarly priced.
6) HK pistols are admittedly overpriced, but their owners don't seem to care. They are very well built.
7) No malice was meant by my post. If you have a P-07 and like it, bravo for you. That's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. I was not satisfied with mine.
8) Fair or not, when I compare firearms I lump them into categories by intended use. Similarly, I don't scarf down a pizza flavored Hot Pocket and think I ate at Wolfgang Puck's. I let the product stand on its own merits, regardless of price.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In response to the last two posts:
1) No, I've never tried crack.
2) Price isn't always the best indicator of quality and "top end" doesn't have to mean the top of the market price. There are bargains to be had.
3) The O.P. asked for experiences with the P-07 and I gave him mine. I could elaborate, but my main complaint was made.
4) At no point did the O.P. mention price constraints on his next 9mm purchase.
5) The SP2022 (that I suggested he try before buying the P-07) is similarly priced.
6) HK pistols are admittedly overpriced, but their owners don't seem to care. They are very well built.
7) No malice was meant by my post. If you have a P-07 and like it, bravo for you. That's why Baskin Robbins makes 31 flavors. I was not satisfied with mine.
8) Fair or not, when I compare firearms I lump them into categories by intended use. Similarly, I don't scarf down a pizza flavored Hot Pocket and think I ate at Wolfgang Puck's. I let the product stand on its own merits, regardless of price.
View Quote

as long as we're on the same page

My P-07 was rough, machine marks inside the slide, mags didn't use to always drop free (now corrected) but it's been a good tool that works well for me. That said, I don't pretend it's a sig/HK
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The P-07 is hardly a top end polymer. It's a pretty budget gun. Not a fair comparison.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What WOULD be a fair comparison?  What exactly IS a top end polymer gun?  Im not even sure what that means unless you further clarify.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What WOULD be a fair comparison?  What exactly IS a top end polymer gun?  Im not even sure what that means unless you further clarify.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasn't the person who brought up "High End" in reference to polymer pistols. The P30 is certainly not in the same class as the P07. The P07 is an affordable pistol. And I felt it was cheap. A Glock 19 or 17 is much better for not much more money. It doesn't compare well to a Glock and certainly isn't in HK P30 territory.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What is your basis of comparison?  What criteria are you comparing?  If machine marks is all you've got...yeah....not really buying that.
I wasn't the person who brought up "High End" in reference to polymer pistols. The P30 is certainly not in the same class as the P07. The P07 is an affordable pistol. And I felt it was cheap. A Glock 19 or 17 is much better for not much more money. It doesn't compare well to a Glock and certainly isn't in HK P30 territory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is your basis of comparison?  What criteria are you comparing?  If machine marks is all you've got...yeah....not really buying that.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Awesome guns.

I like my P09 Duty better though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you? Where did I ever mention machine marks? I'm not the one who brought up "High end polymer pistols" ether.

I didn't care for the pistol, didn't have a need for it and gave it away. I'm sorry if that has offended you in some way. I've owned a fair number of pistols and didn't feel that the P-07 was a very good one. Mags hung up in the mag well and needed to be pulled out. The mag release was stiff as hell and barely moved. The front sight split in half from recoil. It stayed on the pistol but was split down the top. I don't care for DA/SA triggers but the P07 trigger wasn't as nice as my FNP trigger. The FNP was more accurate also.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:33:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Nothing is "wrong" with me.  I asked a generalized question in regard to some points that were made earlier in the thread.  Its called having a discussion which so many people seem to be surprised about on a forum... YOU didnt mention machine marks but machine marks WERE mentioned as an indicator of "quality".  You did however contribute your findings of a sample of one.  My samples prove contrary to your findings so i was asking for the detractors here to elaborate on their findings.  You presented your examples just fine.  Having said that, i think it would be fair to say you had a defective pistol.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about my assessment?

I've owned both a CZ P-07 and a HK P30 and shot them both a lot.

My P-07's frame literally warped to the point of unshootability after only +600 rounds. ( 625 IIRC)
CZ subsequently did a complete warranty replacement without complaint or delay ( I was not the only one having this problem with the P-07)
While waiting for the replacement P-07, I bought the HK P30.
I sold the new P-07 NIB as soon as I got it and bought more ammo for the HK.

The HK P30 went +6000 rounds without a failure of any kind. ZERO.
The first 3000 rounds were fired without cleaning or lubing it. ( per the rules of the 2000 Round Challenge we had here a few years ago. )

After completing the 2000 rnd Challenge so easily, I decided to see how long it could go before crapping out.
At around 3100 the pistol was so dirty and dry that it no longer ejected the rounds vigorously.
The slide was sluggish and the empty cases were dribbling out and landing at my feet. So I lubed it right there at the range.
The P30 went back to cycling perfectly and chucking the brass like it was brand new again. I finished that range session at 3300 rounds.
The pistol got cleaned that night by spraying it down first with brake cleaner, then the garden hose, then oiled up.  
The next +2700 rounds were just as monotonously perfect.

Comparing the CZ to the HK is pistol equivalent of a base model V8 Ford Mustang to a Porsche 911 Turbo.
They aren't even in the same league.
You get a superior design that has been tested. Then the pistol is made of better materials, machining, QC, final assembly and proofing.

That +$400 premium HK charges over the CZ is actually there, built into the gun.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Bullet, didn't you attempt the 2,000 rd challenge with that CZ? Is that when you had it warp? I seem to remember reading your post about that.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:49:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you? Where did I ever mention machine marks? I'm not the one who brought up "High end polymer pistols" ether.

I didn't care for the pistol, didn't have a need for it and gave it away. I'm sorry if that has offended you in some way. I've owned a fair number of pistols and didn't feel that the P-07 was a very good one. Mags hung up in the mag well and needed to be pulled out. The mag release was stiff as hell and barely moved. The front sight split in half from recoil. It stayed on the pistol but was split down the top. I don't care for DA/SA triggers but the P07 trigger wasn't as nice as my FNP trigger. The FNP was more accurate also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL... I bagged on the gun and he piled on you.

Basis of comparison? How about the craptastic build quality. I can deal with a plastic frame, but the plastic CZ uses is best suited for disposable toys. That carries over to their sights, safety and (if I remember correctly) the slide release and mag release. The frame felt like you could bend it over your knee and the fact that so many were warping so badly did not inspire confidence in the gun. They supposedly reworked the frame a few times, but last I heard the frame was still bulging and CZ would no longer warranty that specific problem. Correct me if I'm wrong there. They are calling it a cosmetic issue, to which I say that it's cosmetic until your slide is gliding on thin air.

Other than that, the trigger reach was too long and that can only be rectified with the all steel CZ's. Grip texture is a subjective thing and there will always be someone who says a grip is too aggressive or not aggressive enough, but IMHO, they just plain got it wrong. The upside is that if you're sanding the crust off your boat anchor and run out of sandpaper, your P-07 can step in without missing a beat. No replaceable grip frame or backstraps. Aftermarket parts and upgrades are awfully thin, as well as holsters options being limited. Mags are expensive and can be difficult to obtain at times.

Is that enough basis?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Basis of comparison? How about the craptastic build quality. I can deal with a plastic frame, but the plastic CZ uses is best suited for disposable toys. That carries over to their sights, safety and (if I remember correctly) the slide release and mag release. The frame felt like you could bend it over your knee and the fact that so many were warping so badly did not inspire confidence in the gun. They supposedly reworked the frame a few times, but last I heard the frame was still bulging and CZ would no longer warranty that specific problem. Correct me if I'm wrong there. They are calling it a cosmetic issue, to which I say that it's cosmetic until your slide is gliding on thin air.

Other than that, the trigger reach was too long and that can only be rectified with the all steel CZ's. Grip texture is a subjective thing and there will always be someone who says a grip is too aggressive or not aggressive enough, but IMHO, they just plain got it wrong. The upside is that if you're sanding the crust off your boat anchor and run out of sandpaper, your P-07 can step in without missing a beat. No replaceable grip frame or backstraps. Aftermarket parts and upgrades are awfully thin, as well as holsters options being limited. Mags are expensive and can be difficult to obtain at times.

Is that enough basis?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that enough basis?

100% of what you just wrote is subjective except the fact that P series magazines are expensive but so are HK magazines.  You are most certainly titled to your opinion but opinions, given the personal belief behind them, are not always fact...

I have zero build quality issues with my P series guns.  Machine marks dont bother me as they do not affect the function of the pistol (they CAN, i will admit that).  You are entirely engrossed in your own bias.  The P series pistols are no longer warping and are holding up very well to high round counts.  Having said that, i can most certainly understand WHY you guys are so adamant about calling the pistols crap.  You've been burned and are hesitant to touch the stove again.  Fortunately, human engineered problems can almost always be solved.

Do i bag on HK because ive handled P30's with loose grip panels?  No, i do not.  Despite what HK fanboys want to believe, the polymer HK pistols are still mass produced, plastic guns so a certain amount of "slop" will always be acceptable in what i regard to be a "duty" grade pistol.  I am still struggling to understand how anyone can come out and say that an HK pistol is produced and manufactured out of "better" materials.  Unless someone specifically lists the chemical makeup of the polymers used, citing WHY one is better than the other, i and many others will continue to laugh about someone equating a price tag to better quality.  The same can be said for the slides.  Steel is not Steel but no one has cited HK using a better quality steel than CZ because quite frankly, i dont think anyone here knows.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#31]
To each his own. I'd take a current gen P07 or 09 over any plastic HK (I own/ have owned a few). For me, it comes down to trigger and mag capacity. Almost all of the current plastic guns are quite reliable and durable; in 1995, when the USP was one of the few Glock alternatives, HK had some leverage. Now, with the crowded market, they either need to bring more to the table or drop prices. Walther beat them to the punch on the strijer-fired P30, and did it with a much better trigger and $200 cheaper price tag than the HK is likely to have.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Bullet, didn't you attempt the 2,000 rd challenge with that CZ? Is that when you had it warp? I seem to remember reading your post about that.
View Quote

Yup.  
Got all of 600 rounds into the Challenge when the P-07 frame became a piece of Salvador Dali artwork.
It was one of the few pistols that was posted as to not making it.

To be blunt,  I am highly dubious of all the known problem child pistol brands that supposedly shot " 2000 rounds" flawlessly in that thread.

For our newer members;  
A few years ago, Pistol Forum Moderator JohnWayne posted a Challenge to the membership to shoot their pistols 2000 rounds without cleaning or lubricating the gun.
Document all the ammo brands, round counts and results. As well as any failures at all of any kind.
You could take as long as you needed since many of us have neither the time or budget to go at it for a few days straight.
Then post the results as you went along in the Challenge thread as well as pics.

I owned up to the CZ not making it.
It was that failure that knocked the scales off my eyes about budget guns and made me decide to get a HK P30.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
To each his own. I'd take a current gen P07 or 09 over any plastic HK (I own/ have owned a few). For me, it comes down to trigger and mag capacity. Almost all of the current plastic guns are quite reliable and durable; in 1995, when the USP was one of the few Glock alternatives, HK had some leverage. Now, with the crowded market, they either need to bring more to the table or drop prices. Walther beat them to the punch on the strijer-fired P30, and did it with a much better trigger and $200 cheaper price tag than the HK is likely to have.
View Quote

I will never again EDC a safety on the trigger gun after almost getting " Glock Leg " from a striker fired Steyr S9A1 while practicing out in the desert.
If it ain't hammer fired, it's a range toy.  It's all about the CCW ability of pistols for me.

$200 is nothing these days. It won't even buy 1K of ammo.

HK's prices ain't coming down. They are a premium brand and have shown every indication that they intend to stay that way.
Walther doesn't have much to lose competing with Sig for the middle of the market. Walther's old lineup wasn't selling well anyway.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#34]
I'd have to disagree about glocks being nicer.  The trigger pull on my P07 makes the glock seem even more like a staple gun.  It's also a better pull than a non-SRT 226 or a USP.   I like the single action pull a bit more than my 92A1 as well.  

Mine is a 2013 model with probably around 700 rounds so far without a single hiccup.

It's really an incredible gun for the money.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:55:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The 2014 version has front cocking serrations and no longer says "Duty".  And it has a better trigger and hammer along with interchangeable back straps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!  Apparently my local shops stock old crap.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all, the newer version is just hitting the shelves and there are a lot of "older" P-07's at distributors.  In general you will see a lot more of the older gun on the shelves than the new non-Duty guns.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:44:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't have the P-07 but I do have a P09 and can vouch that it shoots as well as my HK P30.  If you're considering a P-07, by all means hold out for a newer one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don't have the P-07 but I do have a P09 and can vouch that it shoots as well as my HK P30.  If you're considering a P-07, by all means hold out for a newer one.
View Quote

Concur. I am a CZ guy and have owned two. They were functional, ergos were nice, and they were very accurate. It just didn't do it for me l. And they do seem cheap. I'd take a P01 or PCR any day over a P07.

FWIW,  HK pistols aren't my thing, but I owned an HK 45C a few years ago, and yes, the quality is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm a HUGE CZ fan (almost all my pistols are CZs save for a couple M&Ps, a 1911, and a Walther PPS and PPQ), but the P-07 just doesn't do it for me.

It worked fine, and was a later model so there were no frame bulge issues, but it just felt cheap and like it wasn't designed to last. The plastic seemed really soft and low-quality compared to my M&Ps and Walthers. It seemed like there was a ton of flex in the magwell area. I sold it and have no regrets. CZs metal pistols on the other hand, are top notch.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:40:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
CZs metal pistols on the other hand, are top notch.
View Quote

But it makes me wonder how a manufacturer that makes top notch pistols can come out with a pistol that warps.

I've been eyeing the P07s, but most of them have poorly painted rear sights.  The outlines look like they were painted by drunk gunsmiths, seriously.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Just got the newest version of the P07 and took it to the range Sunday and I like it better than my 75! I may sell my 75 to get a P09...never seen this coming!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Just got the newest version of the P07 and took it to the range Sunday and I like it better than my 75! I may sell my 75 to get a P09...never seen this coming!
View Quote

You're not alone there.  I actually prefer the P-09 to any CZ-75 I ever owned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top