Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2002 1:26:24 PM EDT
I just got a Glock 26 this weekend.  I'm very impressed with the performance of this little treasure.  I have a G19, 92FS, & a USP45, but I had nothing for CCW purposes (It gets HOT in East Texas so anything big was out of the question).  I had a Taurus Millinium 9mm about a year ago.  What a POS.  The G26 is amazingly accurate compared to the Taurus.  I pumped about 350rds thru it on Sunday with narry a hitch.  What a great little peice.  I don't leave home without it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 3:34:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Glad you mentioned the taurus.......I had thoughts on a 111...now...I won`t bother.....had one taurus in my life.....promised myself not to buy another.......will keep that promise.......
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:36:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the G-26 Club !!!

I like all my Glocks, But I love my G-26!!!
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#4]
cmymud, how is the recoil on the G27?  Black&green, I can't say I ever had a jam with that Taurus out of about 300rds, but I can't say I ever hit the target.  That pistol was so inaccurate and so hard to reassemble that I just couldn't stand it.  The G26 is at least 10x better than the Taurus in my book.  I bought the Taurus and then found myself wanting the Glock instead.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 6:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
The recoil doesn't bother me but he weight does . I think its a lot heavier that a G-26 .
When I carry it in a pouch I carry it loaded and a extra Mag.

I might sell the 27 and get another 26.
The 26 I have now is my wife's and after what happen today I think she is going to get her CCW.
I have to wait a few days before I can tell that stories.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top