Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2013 4:52:14 PM EDT
My Father bought a 9mm Beretta PX4 Storm sub-compact a few months ago.  Is there a place that offers a decent price on these magazines?

I believe they are 13 rounders.

At the guns shows, I have only be able to find the compact and full-size magazines.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure you know, but the larger mags will work in the subcompact.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No kidding.  But won't they stick out more?

I really haven't played with the gun much.  My Father really isn't a gun enthusiast, yet he bought an AR in the fall and the handgun this summer.  So he hasn't taken it out the box by himself........

It came with two mags, a standard mag and a mag with a floor plate that flips down for a better grip.

Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:05:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to own and carry one.  When it was home for HD it had this light and the 20 round (I think it was 20, the biggest one they make for the 9mm) magazine in it.  Honestly doesn't stick out much at all. especially compared to the 33 rounds I have in my Glock 17L when it is at home.

Link Posted: 10/23/2013 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#4]
My Father says he would prefer the original flush fit sub compact magazines.  Any idea on a place to buy them for a decent price?

I have been seeing $35-$45 each when I have searched
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My Father says he would prefer the original flush fit sub compact magazines.  Any idea on a place to buy them for a decent price?

I have been seeing $35-$45 each when I have searched
View Quote

they are as high as giraffe balls. I never found a cheap source of them. I ended up just getting them from a lgs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Jesus.

I would consider picking up a PX4 compact but the price of mags is just outrageous.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:50:48 PM EDT
[#7]
At a gun show today, a vendor was selling new Beretta magazines for the compact for $50.

That's like $15 more than factory direct from Beretta.

NUTS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top