Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 6:11:33 PM EDT
Looking for options. Going to order something tonight. I've looked as t  the DSG Alpha holster and that is the style I'm going for.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Raven Concealment Phantom Holster w/o light but heres the one with the light. Comes with OWB loops but you can get like $16 in credit towards IWB Soft Loops or Tuckable Soft Loops.
Phantom Holster w/ Light

Bravo Concealment Patriot Light Bearing Holster
Bravo Concealment Patriot w/ Light

EDIT: Comp-Tac Holsters w/ Light
Comp-Tac Holsters
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:38:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the Raven Concealment Phantom Holster w/o light but heres the one with the light. Comes with OWB loops but you can get like $16 in credit towards IWB Soft Loops or Tuckable Soft Loops.
Phantom Holster w/ Light

Bravo Concealment Patriot Light Bearing Holster
Bravo Concealment Patriot w/ Light

EDIT: Comp-Tac Holsters w/ Light
Comp-Tac Holsters
View Quote

just ordered the Bravo...now the wait
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I stuck with the DSG ALPHA Holster. Looks good and no wait time. I ordered it last night. Let's see how long it takes, says it's in stock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I have  a zero concealment systems "bare bones holster" that they discontinued for some unknown reason. I love it, but I'm disappointed I can't get another one or other models anymore. But it doesn't allow for a light.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#6]
IWB Light-bearing Kydex?  Best I've found to date is Raven.

It requires more thought as it is no where near as thin as the pistol / holster without the light, but it works great for my needs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Pitbull Tactical makes FANTASTIC holsters. They have a 3-4 week lead time...which a whole heck of a lot better than waiting 6 months for a Raven. Don't get me wrong, Raven is good kit and there's a reason for their wait times but Pitbull makes a superb holster and has great CS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered my Raven Phantom Holster on a "Rush Order" for a couple bucks more and got it in within a couple days.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 2:36:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pitbull Tactical makes FANTASTIC holsters. They have a 3-4 week lead time...which a whole heck of a lot better than waiting 6 months for a Raven. Don't get me wrong, Raven is good kit and there's a reason for their wait times but Pitbull makes a superb holster and has great CS.
View Quote

Raven is currently running 1-5 days shipping on quick ship, 6-10 weeks on custom and dropping fast.  These things don't make themselves and you have to remember that while you may order something and want it now there are a few hundred guys ahead of you in line.  It's worth the wait to have the best customer service and warranty out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top