Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2002 9:43:23 PM EDT
I took my HS to ETH's farm this weekend. This thing never ceases to amaze me. On Saturday we were shooting at clays. RedGoat was throwing them and Jarhead_22 was shooting with his Benelli M1. Then the rest of us started shooting at them with the ARs. I went to the line to take a shot with the HS 9mm. RedGoat threw the target and I hit it with the first shot flying left to right at about 25-30 yards! I missed the next nine shots. I know I'll never be able to do that again. Jarhead told me that after I hit that first target I should have holstered the pistol and walked away, stone faced, like I knew what I was doing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Love my Version One. The Croation Sensation Rules!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think I could part with mine.  Best $300 I ever spent, wish I would've bought 2.  I find myself shooting it quite a bit more than my other hadguns.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Everybody loves bunghole!

It was a very cool moment. A bunch of us were lined up and ready to rock, and bunghole busted that clay clean with his pistol. Mojo and I really did encourage him to walk away while he was still batting 1.000, but the young lad just had to keep trying.

All kinds of weapons were brought to bear on the little clay discs, but bunghole's pistol shot is the one that made everybody's day.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 7:05:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Too bad the Philistines at my local gun shop jacked the prices up on the HS2000's to $429.

Should've bought one when I saw it $100 less.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Too bad the Philistines at my local gun shop jacked the prices up on the HS2000's to $429.

Should've bought one when I saw it $100 less.

Yup, you should have. But even at $429.00 it's a good buy. This is one really nice pistol. I think you're going to see it go up about a $100.00 / year until it's on a par with the SiG/GLOCK/H&K/Walther prices.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 3:43:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
These do look like cool guns, but no hi caps right?

It came out after the ban, BUT...

S&W 59 series mags fit just fine. The only thing that you need to do is flatten the mag lock hole into a D with the flat part of the D at the top. Very low cost and very effective.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top