Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#1]
This is simple:

4" 686 or, if you want to supersede the 10mm, a 4" 629.

Link Posted: 6/6/2013 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#2]
In the woods, I switch between my g20 and my 3" S&W 629.   Both are comfortable and capable.
Link Posted: 6/6/2013 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
These dudes can say all they want....I've run the gauntlet on all the polymer "wonder" pistols, and while I am admittedly getting older, there is nothing in my opinion better than the heft of a big bore N frame Smith or Ruger single action while woods loafin'........Plus these revolvers just have class and soul.  To each their own.  My EDC is a Smith 66, 2.5 inch, with a Garthwaite action job and a straight post front sight.  Unbelievably accurate, and has never jammed......find yourself a good "Sixkiller" and don't look back!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top