Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 12:18:14 PM EDT
I have a Comp-Tac for my Glock 27. I broke the belt clip off several months ago and have not gotten around to ordering a new one since I had a Sidearmor holster to use. I went to Comp-Tac's website and couldn't find what I needed. I thought the clips had been on their website before (I had ordered one replacement previously) so I shot off an email. I received a response minutes later and a phone call shortly after at my house to take my order!

This amazed me! I rarely if ever receive this kind of customer service especially for such a small order.

Just because of this I think I'll go ahead and look into ordering some additional things from them...maybe a mag holder or two.

Thanks again Comp-Tac!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#1]
nothing new, they're awesome.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
They have hooked me up with lost screws/rivets before and this is why my past 5 holsters have been comp-tacs. All my mag pouches and light holster are compt-tac too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Great guys when I got my holster. I won't buy from anybody else, and always recommend them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered several holsters and accesories from them... fast, good service.  Stand up folks, good gear, and fast shipping--cant ask for much more.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Greg from Comp-Tac is a great guy.
He stopped by the IDPA match last night to show off some of his new products. Very cool belts!
He gets a +1 from me. He stands behind his product, and he always goes the extra mile.
Doug
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#6]
+1
You can buy from Greg with Confidence.   The C-tac is the best IWB holster that I've found that can effectivly and COMFORTABLY conceal my Glock 22.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes they do good stuff and are good peoples.  They had a booth at a local gunshow and I picked up another holster and a credit card holder/money clip prototype thingy that I just love.  Hope IDPA doesn't run them off but whatever happens they will have my business.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:24:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:00:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Simonsay if I know Greg, he is re-tooling for IDPA legal holsters as we speak.
I think his ammo pouches already cover 50% of the tube, so I think they are fine.
Doug.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Greg from Comp-Tac is a great guy.
He stopped by the IDPA match last night to show off some of his new products. Very cool belts!
He gets a +1 from me. He stands behind his product, and he always goes the extra mile.
Doug

BELTS!.. Dont tell me he's going to start selling gunbelts... I just ordered one from someone else....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, he had some new contour cut 1&1/2  gun belts that he was getting some opinions on while at the range.
Doug
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top