Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 6:21:33 PM EDT
I am looking at a Taurus 92c for CCW and would like input from anyone that may have used one.

Respectfully,

wganz

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one for years... sold it on a whim... regretted it ever since... never ever had a problem with it.

Sent it back one time for a part I BROKE... I broke it... it was all me... they replaced the part FOR FREE no questions asked...

gotta love that lifetime warranty!!!  You can pretty much buy any taurus sight unseen and if its not working they will fix or replace it completely.  How cool is that?

It dont matter if you are the first person to own it or the 2343rd person.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on the warranty.  I had a PT99 that I bought at a pawn shop many moons ago.  I accidentally left on the roof of my truck leaving my hunting camp.  I realized my mistake quickly, but not before it was run over a time or 3 on a gravel road.  Taurus not only replaced the slide (front site was mangled so badly the couldn't repair it) but went thru the whole pistol and replaced every spring, the sear, hammer and grips.  Can't go wrong with Taurus--they really stand behind their products.

(it rattled like a sumbitch, but it always went BANG)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top