Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 6:43:11 PM EDT
OK guys, I have a 2 yr old HK USP Tactical equiped with Entreprise ghost ring night sites with 3 LE mags and 2 post ban mags and a safariland SSIII holster. Absolutly a sweat weapon.

I have been REALLY REALLY wanting a Kimber TLE Stainless for sometime now but don't forsee the funds for one anytime in the near future, in addition I'm in the hole with the plastic devil called the "credit card" quit a bit. So I have a few friends who would love to by my Tac but I have know idea what a fair price would be. What do you guys think is decent if I give in to temptation and sell?  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
$800 for the pistol
$150 for the mags
$50 for the sight.
------------------
$1000

But I would keep the H&K over the Kimber. Different strokes.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I would keep the S.O.T.A. USP over the ancient 1911. The USP its a much better pistol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased a brand new USP .45 Tactical from a dealer on GunsAmerica a couple of weeks ago for $884 shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top