Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 6:21:32 PM EDT
Just rented the DVD tonight.  What a kick-ass zombie movie!!  

Can anyone id some of the weapons in the movie for my "Movie Gun" collection?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it that good ? I might have to check it out. O yea I'll get back about the gun thing.
Gator
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I rented it this evening. Plan on watching it late night, more scary that way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Was it that good ? I might have to check it out. O yea I'll get back about the gun thing.
Gator

Of course it will never ever win any Academy Awards but for a plain old fashion "Zombies march across the earth and its the guy with the most guns that lives longest" movies its great!!!  

Just a hell of a lot of fun... lots of gore and gratuitus violence... My 8 year old daughter loved it!  (had to cover her eyes during the nudity though)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gator

Of course it will never ever win any Academy Awards but for a plain old fashion "Zombies march across the earth and its the guy with the most guns that lives longest" movies its great!!!  

Just a hell of a lot of fun... lots of gore and gratuitus violence... My 8 year old daughter loved it!  (had to cover her eyes during the nudity though)

Nudity / Guns ! O yea I'm rinting it !
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gator

Nudity / Guns ! O yea I'm rinting it !

Dont forget violence... gore... blood...zombies.... explosions... chainsaws... armored vehicles...

Damn, Im gonna go watch it again...see yall tomorrow night!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I think the shotgun the cop has is a browning 870 and i went to the thearter to see the movie it was badass and then i bought it. Only americans can make good zombie movies this one is way better than 28 days.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Lots of Glocks. I hope they had no-ban 17 round mags in those things. You don't want to be facing zombie hoards with a 10 round mag.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Remington 870 12 gauge
Beretta 92 FS Inox (silver)
Glock 21, 17
Smith and Wesson Model 65 357 Mag (I think)
M16/M4 (soldiers on TV)

Not sure what Andy uses to snipe the zombies in the parking lot.

G23c
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Lots of Glocks. I hope they had no-ban 17 round mags in those things. You don't want to be facing zombie hoards with a 10 round mag.

Yes they were 10 round mags!  Look towards the end of the movie right before he blows up the propane, he drops the mag and its our beloved 10-rounder.  Too bad, should have waited a few months so he could buy some 17 rounders.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Andy had an SSG 3000(and lots of other goodies), you find out in the bonus part of the DVD.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#11]
anyone live in wisconsin near that mall???  From what I understand hundreds of people go there every year just to see the mall...
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#12]
We have a Crossroads Mall here in Salt Lake too.  I found that pretty funny.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Andy had an SSG 3000(and lots of other goodies), you find out in the bonus part of the DVD.

MP5 and a 1911 of some sort.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
anyone live in wisconsin near that mall???  From what I understand hundreds of people go there every year just to see the mall...

The mall isn't in wisconsin, and the city they use doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure?  In the film the "radio" announcer keeps talking about Milwalkee (or however you spell it)
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure?  In the film the "radio" announcer keeps talking about Milwalkee (or however you spell it)

Trust me, there is no everett wisconsin. There is no crossroads mall in the milwaukee area. IIRC it was filmed at a mall in canada.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Just finished watching it... and DAMN!!!  I need more ammo.    What if the zombies came tomorrow?  I'd only have enough for two maybe three thousand of them.  Then I'd be f'ckered.  I'd have to teach my girl to reload.  "honey, you work the press, I'll keep shooting..."  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#18]
 Ya know, there's another thread here about the FN 5.7 pistol, which I thikn is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of....but now I see the potential of such a device.....FN is definitely on the ball here.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Crap watched it a 3rd time last night on video that didn't have the extra scenes. Good movie!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Nice to see Dave Lauck of D&L Sports get a mention in the director's commentary.  It is his reticle in the sniper scope.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trust me, there is no everett wisconsin. There is no crossroads mall in the milwaukee area. IIRC it was filmed at a mall in canada.

Well it is supposed to be in Milwaukee, apparently.  It is a Milwaukee Transit Authority bus she stops behind before the crash/credits.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well it is supposed to be in Milwaukee, apparently.  It is a Milwaukee Transit Authority bus she stops behind before the crash/credits.

Yes, but it isn't. The public bus system isn't called the milwaukee transit authority, either. It's the milwaukee county transit system.

They wanted a suburb of milwaukee for some reason but instead of using something existing they just made everything up.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Kinda like in the movie Driven when they race down the streets of chicago that don't exist

They found some similar looking streets that might fool someone who hasnt spent time down there, but damn...not even close
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#24]
i read that all those night of the living dead movies are based on real events.about 3 weeks ago i was driving late at night thru a real fucking shitty section and i saw a guy that looked just like a zombie(no shit im serious).it creeped me out so much that i went home to bed without picking up a hooker.and i was thinking later;a guy could be like picking up a slut for a blow job and it could be a zombie chick and she could fuck you all upbit you dick and sack right off it creeped  me out so much yhat i dont think im going to ever do that shit again,seriously!I believe in that shit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:30:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Ya know when I saw that movie I actually thought .... I already have enough guns and ammo for this...    of course that was before my boat sank with all my guns...  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#26]
well all I know is this... I thought i had enuf ammo... but after seeing that movie I dont.  Off to ammoman.com I go to order another case of everything.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:02:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
i read that all those night of the living dead movies are based on real events.about 3 weeks ago i was driving late at night thru a real fucking shitty section and i saw a guy that looked just like a zombie(no shit im serious).it creeped me out so much that i went home to bed without picking up a hooker.and i was thinking later;a guy could be like picking up a slut for a blow job and it could be a zombie chick and she could fuck you all upbit you dick and sack right off it creeped  me out so much yhat i dont think im going to ever do that shit again,seriously!I believe in that shit.

Lay off the glue, dude!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lay off the glue, dude!!!!!!!

LOL!! Good one Moon ! Forget glue, this guy needs to lay off the crack pipe!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top