Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 9:56:39 AM EDT
I really want to get some Coyote Brown colored grips for my Kimber TLE RL 2, however I only know of one set, and it is NOT available to the public.

Are there any out there, or if not, is there a good paint I could use on my stock Kimber grips that won't wear off?  Baking may or may not be ok given the material of the grips, I really don't know.

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out www.eaglegrips.com/

They are right here in Illinois, I believe they will custom make anything you want.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some brown plastic Norinco 1911 grips but they aren't mil-spec. I think they use metric screws.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.vzgrips.com

Are any of those similar to coyote brown?

Scott
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#5]
How about the coyote brown Gunner grips from Simonich knives?

Check them out here.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How about the coyote brown Gunner grips from Simonich knives?

Check them out here.

Those are excellent but I thought the CB grips were a one-time run for the Corps.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope, any old joe can get them.  Call or e-mail Christine at Simonich knives directly and she'll hook you up.  You could also try Strider or TAD Gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top