Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 1:55:10 PM EDT
I just bought a new xd 40 cal and would like to know were to buy mags for it? I have to buy 10 rounders because i live in wonderful california. Also I would like to know if any other magazines will interchange or work other than just the xd mags i.e. ( glock mags...........ect)   thanks guys..
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm sure you can buy them from SA.  i found some at a gander mtn.

since the hicaps are out, i'll sell you a 10rd .40 factory mag.  IM me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
try www.hs2000talk.com there is a guy on there that sells em.

Otherwise, I've heard that Beretta mags will work, but it may take some adjustments.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm certain that Springfield Armory will sell the mags to you.  Also, don't forget the power of the local gun shop!  Whereabouts in California are you, by the way?  I'm originally from Sonora, and have made some (several) ventures into the greater Modesto area to window shop at the various gun shops.  Barnwood Arms has a passable selection, indoor range, and yes, XD mags.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in southern cali right above hollywood.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:46:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I got 2 here, I could work something and sell them to you, since I want to get highcaps for mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top