Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:10:55 PM EDT
Holy shit, that thing is awesome.  I like it better than the .44 magnum.  We payed $720 NIB for it at a gun show at a local fun shop.  We put 40 rounds through it, which cost almost $100, but with 440 grain bullets that puppy goes vertical quick.  I love it.  Oh, and it f'ing huge.  I'm gonna carry it Saturday.  We got a DeSantis formed leather holster, the Terminator, for it, for about $125.  This thing is awesome.  I highly recommend buying one.  

Edited to add, my good ole Dad bought me a handall for my P95.  Total price for all we bought was $1019 and change, just $2 over the MSRP for the model 500.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I assume it has the muzzle brake, right? Shooting one of those things without a brake would be interesting indeed. I have a .41 magnum, and shooting 250gr bullets at 1450fps is the most I can shoot, offhand on a regular basis, and still not flinch. I cannot imagine shooting bullets almost twice as big, 300-400 fps faster.

Enjoy that monster!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top