Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 8:21:51 PM EDT
Looking to try a new holster for my 1911.  What is perhaps a good lightweight holster, maybe kydex that is worth buying?  Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone that seems to know about them recommends Milt Sparks leather holsters, especially the VersaMax2 for in the waistband concealed carry. I'm not sure how much they weigh however.

I ordered a VM2 myself for my USP Tactical, but there's a long wait of 3 months or so from the time you place your order. I'm probably still looking at another 3 weeks or so as of right now. However if you can stand the wait, everybody says they are the BEST quality, period. I hope I can attest to that myself very soon.

www.miltsparks.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top