Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2004 8:41:51 AM EDT
I bought a G19 . Itll be my new CCW , im retiring my Taurus Liteweight 5shot revolver.  I use to have a 1st gen G23, didnt like it that much. But I think ill like this G19, its the latest greatest version with NiteSites, havent shot it yet, but figure itll go bang and so forth. Im goin to get the SS guide rod, dunno why jus wasnt thrilled with the plastic one, it could deform or warp or break , I dont know, jus because. lol.

Anyways, this is my confession.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear they blow up when you touch them!  

Glocks are really popular for carry, hope you like yours.  If I had more experience with the G19, I'd consider getting one, but money is tight and I like things I'm familiar with...

Enjoy the new toy!

- BG
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent choice!

I don't own any 9mm's, but if I bought one it would probably be a G19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top