Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 12:41:04 PM EDT
I just picked up a fat short barreled 45 called the fire storm minie.
Dont have it in my greedy little hands right now but I think it said it was made some place
south of the USA.
It looks like a 1911 with a short barrel but the grip is fat and the clip holds 10 45 rounds.
Any info will make me happy !
Good !  Bad !! What ever !
Could not pass it up for $200 out the door.
Thanks  !  Gator
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW Thanks for the info !! That got me right where I wonted to be. What I'm doing is thinking of picking one of these up from a pown shop thats used but does not look as if it had been shot much if not at all.
 The guy wonts $200 out the door for it. Thats cheap enough for me. But what I would like to know is if any one has had one and if they are worth picking up ?
 It looked well built and not like a peace of junk.  I cant buy the high doller guns but I dont need some thing I cant trust ither.

Again thanks for the Help !
Gator
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:45:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Man I thought some one here would have had one of these ! Am I the only cheap person here ?
Do you think these are just lamas with a diferant name ?
Lator Gator !
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top