Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 8:41:46 PM EDT
I bought several boxes to try. Some 155 gr 40 cal and 10mm gold dots and some 200gr "Tactical Lite" 44 mag Gold dots. Let me tell ya, the 44 mag load was a mean look'n mutha!

According to their web site they have some good recommendations by some well know shooters and trainers. Th ammo is nice looking and from the specs listed on their web site their 10mm load is one of the few "high power" 10mm loads available from a factory loading, some 1350 fps and 629 ft lbs from a 5" barrel.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used Pro Load.  If I can't get Gold Dot I will use Pro Load, they are the same bullet, but better primer and if memory serves me a different casing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, Pro-Load uses Gold Dot bullets and nickel plated cases with gold colored primers. A very pretty bullet....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry their down-loaded .357's and really like 'em. My dad's Sig220 stove piped one of their plinker rounds but that's the only time I've seen it hiccup.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top