Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 6:34:30 PM EDT
I finally joined the ranks of Colt owners. I sold my Glock 26 and Ruger Single Six at the gun show today and picked up a stainless Colt Delta Elite 10mm for $600 out the door.

It's a pre-enhanced version, but I think most Delta owners prefer the older version. Pretty good condition with the exception of an 'idiot mark' scratch under the slide release lever. I opened it up and found it has a full length guide rod and one hell of a recoil spring already installed.

Finally found a half decent deal at a gun show.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.  Congrats.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!!!! That is a fine looking Delta Elite and you picked it up for a great price too

Now go post that pic in the Colt section under the "Show us your Pony's"
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:26:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I finally joined the ranks of Colt owners. I sold my Glock 26 and Ruger Single Six at the gun show today and picked up a stainless Colt Delta Elite 10mm for $600 out the door.

It's a pre-enhanced version, but I think most Delta owners prefer the older version. Pretty good condition with the exception of an 'idiot mark' scratch under the slide release lever. I opened it up and found it has a full length guide rod and one hell of a recoil spring already installed.

Finally found a half decent deal at a gun show.

You got a good deal, I paid $700 out the door for my 10mm Delta Gold Cup that I bought 10 years ago.

Mine is nearly the same as yours except I've an adj. trigger and sights. I've put in a SS full-lenght guide rod, increase poundage recoil spring from Kings Gun works, Glendale CA. And I also use Wilson Shock-buff to help prevent beating the frame.

Since mine is in the realm of somewhat collectible, I've loaded my 10mm ammo to approximately 45ACP levels to prevent breaking up the frame, but it can shoot full-house factory 10mm ammo no problem.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:30:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn I want a 10mm 1911. Double stack though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:34:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one like that.  Wish I had it back.  Congrats!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top