Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2011 3:27:03 PM EDT
TOPGLOCK.COM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received an e-mail at 6:00 this morning  telling me this item was in stock (6 left). Went to there website around 7:00 and it said backorder. Guess I missed out right? Did they really sell 6 in one hour? So I added my email back to there item email list. Then around 12:00 lunch time I look and it shows in stock 1 left. Woo Hoo I place order and tried to call and after 20 mins I hung up but I had already place my order. about this time I was checking for a email confirmation and I got another email item back in stock (1 left). followed by my email confirmation. Wow that's good timing I beat the notification and mostly likely  bought the last one.  I called this afternoon to make sure everything was good to go and when they were going to ship the pistol. Well sir that item is backorder after another 20 min hold wait. I explained it was "in stock" when I place my order and she said so do you just want to cancel then? NO I want the pistol that was in stock when I place my order I told her. BALH BALH BLAH as she could careless with her RUDE attitude.  topglock.com can count on never hearing from me again.

I posted this here because I would think most pistol buyer might go to there site so BEWARE!!
Anyone else have issues with them?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Glocks suck in general, that's why i shoot 1911's
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Never dealt with them but I can understand your frustration.  Just out of curiosity, what were you trying to order?  Can you get it somewhere else?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to get a SA Operator MC
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think it's most likely the shooter not the Glock. Ask Dave Sevigny or Jessie Abbate.
LOL

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Well if that fustrates you never try to bid on something on ebay during the last 2 minutes of an auction. lmao
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You actually shoot those masterpieces you post up?!?!  Keep 'em coming
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Aaahhhh.  Yeah, that would frustrate me also.  Glad I picked mine up a while back.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:13:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Those are great when I want to practice malfunction drills.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:08:26 AM EDT
[#9]
So you were to slow to order and missed out.

Do you think you were the only one in the whole USA that got the email.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:29:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

+1

All someone had to do in order to get that last one is clicky of the mouse a millisecond faster than the OP, but somehow it's the seller's fault.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:31:48 AM EDT
[#11]
that is why I shoot Sigs and buy from ToppGun supply
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:41:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Popular item, could easily have sold six of them that fast, especially given a system wide email.  Next time move faster.  A lot of Springfield 1911's, particularly the higher end guns, are getting hard to find.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

All someone had to do in order to get that last one is clicky of the mouse a millisecond faster than the OP, but somehow it's the seller's fault.

Well it was in stock when I place the order and it's not only that but the rudeness of the seller.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:54:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

in the 5 pistol classes that i've taken in the last 2 years, none of the 1911's malfunctioned compared to at least 1 Glock malfunctioning in each class
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#15]
yep, some more than others.

Have my Kobra Carry on my hip right now
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's most likely the shooter not the Glock. Ask Dave Sevigny or Jessie Abbate.
LOL

Id like to ask Jessie all type of things...

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Sucks you didn't get the gun, but Jeezuz with the drama.

Call them up, bitch, cancel the order, take your business elsewhere, grow some thicker skin, and get over it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

From a place called TopGlock? Weird.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sucks you didn't get the gun, but Jeezuz with the drama.

Call them up, bitch, cancel the order, take your business elsewhere, grow some thicker skin, and get over it.

but it's the internet, so rather than do something about it, find a forum and complain about it
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

in the 5 pistol classes that i've taken in the last 2 years, none of the 1911's malfunctioned compared to at least 1 Glock malfunctioning in each class
Just wondering, how many glocks in the class and how many 1911's?   I was a die hard 1911 shooter for years. I am shooting glock now.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#21]
usually about 1/3 were 1911's, with the rest being Glock's and XD's
some classes it was 1/2 1911's.

one of the classes was outdoors in the rain/mud.  2 Glock's and XD both had stoppages throughout the day.
Two 1911's ran fine (Citadel and Springfield).  this was a small class of 5.  The instructor also used a 1911.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:01:41 AM EDT
[#22]
so.................seriously thats it?       first, change your title............2nd  go for a run or work out and relieve some of your built up tension.  When you have to wait 6 months to get a toy come back and talk to us  as this thread is a complete waste of time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm off my soap box now.
But I still won't use topglock for anything again. Waste of time? maybe or just letting people know how they treat there customers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top