Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 5:00:08 PM EDT
I wanted to pass along my excellent experience with Alumagrips.  I decided to have a set made up with NRA engraved on one side and my initials SNW engraved on the other for my pony gun.  I was out at the range playing with said Colt and when I got back to the car there was a message on my phone.  There was some confusion on my order and they called me on a Saturday evening to clear things up!  That's what I call promt.  

I'll have my custom grips in a couple of weeks, so then I'll be able to comment on the quality and finish, but if Customer Service is any marker, they'll be awsome!  

Cheers
Wolffie
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
 The guy who owns Alumnagrip is a VERY nice fellow indeed and his workmanship is excellent.  Enjoy those grips.  I REALLY wanted a pair with the Fluer de Leis (sp?) when he offered those but living in Arizona makes Alumnagrips a bit of a HOT proposition as everything around here reaches the boiling point of water in short order if left in the sun for any length of time.  Oddly enough....the company is here in town....go figure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top