Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2002 11:11:36 AM EDT
I unscrewed something I shouldnt have on the slide, its located on the right side of the pistol on the slide. its a weird screw that has a half flat, have round side on it towards the bottom. I have tried to get it back in how do I get it back in and what is the name of this screw so i can order a replacement one just in case.
WHAT DO I DO GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats this part called so i can order a new one and how  do i get it back in?
[>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(][>(]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#1]
CK, may want to post a pic.

Jamie
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 11:37:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice condition, Colonel! Takes me back a few! And digging in my memory, know not to fire high velocity .22s, let alone Stingers from such a classic piece, right? Standard only, am I correct? At a glance, it looks like it may be a firing pin retainer? Whats it do with the slide off? Maybe try pushing/rotating the firing pin as you get the screw to start? Never force it. Havent touched an H-D in 20 years and that was only for a safety lever screw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top