Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2003 12:19:16 PM EDT
At last!  I picked it up today, hopefully I'll be able to try it out later this afternoon out back.  Pretty smooth feeling action, shitty refinish (which I expected).  If it's a real shooter, I'll probably have AZEX Arms put a satin black Parkote on it.

Can't wait to try it out, it's my first HP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
FWIW, Robar seems to be one of the better refinishing companies. Their Np3 finish is supposed to be cutting edge.

If you don't mind me asking, how much are these guns going for?
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I've heard great things about Robar, but I've known the owner of AZEX for most of my life.  He's Parkoted my L1a1 and 2 of my Sar2 rifles already.  One of the Sar2's is my blaster rifle which gets hits with brush, bumped against trees, etc. and never shows a mark.  

It cost me $356 out the door.  

BTW, I never did get to shoot the other day.  Too busy around the house to get out back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top