Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 5:51:42 PM EDT
I have a complete slide assembly for a Browning Hi Power.  It is parkerized and marked "Made in Belgium Assembled in Portugal" on the right and "Browning Arms Company Morgan, Utah & Montreal P.O." on the left.  Can someone tell me what the value of the slide is?  I'm thinking about selling it but do not know what a fair price is.  Thanks for any input.

Russ
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:43:58 PM EDT
[#1]
$125.00 from what I've seen for a like new condition BHP slide. You may be able to acquire more if auctioned or someone is in desperate need of one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:21:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#3]
$125 sounds about right, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#5]
As far as I know it's a slide, sights, and extractor.  I bought it.  I'll let you know when I get it.  It is in fact parked, or at least it appears so from the pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top