Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 12:19:21 PM EDT
I have a 1970 era standard Browning. It has the little itty bittys sights, especially the front one. I would like some more visable combat sights.

Any thoughts of what to put on, and who to do it?? I am thinking about adjustable rear, but am open to comments Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:08:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I put on the front sight from a Kimber and the rear sight from a P226 Sig.  Hey, they were laying around and free.  I'd recommend spending a little more money, and getting some actually made for a BHP, but I really didn't feel like spending ANY money on my Argie.  It has a nice trigger, just had crappy sights.  Now it's a tack driver.  Amazing what sights do for you.

I'll be the first to recommend NOT going the cheap route like I did, but whatever you do, get something better on there.  It really makes a huge difference.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I put XS big dots on my BHP. I love them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top