Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:11 PM EDT
I'm just wondering which suppressor would be the best to fit on the Buck Mark Micro Standard Stainless.
I know you have to get it threaded, but is that possible.  And if it is, is it easy to just do it by yourself?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The suppressor mfgr would be the best ones to answer your questions, IMO.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:13:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking about a new barrel for my old Buckmark, and "tactical solutions" has a  "trail-lite" barrel for the buck which can be threaded or not, and compensators added, etc.  
I want to lower the weight (my fiance has carpal, and used to enjoy shooting) and of course improve accuracy.  The few reviews I've seen make these aluminum over Chrome-moly liner barrels sound like "better'n sliced bread."
Anyone got any anecdotal evidence?  I tend to prefer advice from people who have used the product, instead of believing the "campaign promises."
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
S&W Kit gun model .22 uses the liner in the barrel trick, as do some of their scandium/titanium models. I've never heard of any problems, it would be even more doubtful with the low pressure of a .22, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm getting an AAC Pilot as soon as my paperwork comes back. Going to put it on a Tactical solutions barrel.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top