Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 9:53:47 AM EDT
Could this be possible??  Could I buy a BHP in .40,  then re-barrel the thing in .357sig??  Let me no all your thoughts on this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Finding someone who makes the barrel is the key.  Last I checked, Bar-Sto didn't.  :(

--
Mike
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
KKM precision makes barrels for the Hi-Power.  They are oversized and need to be fit.  They are quite a bit cheaper than Bar-Sto and are of the highest quality.  

www.kkmprecision.com/Prod.asp?SubCatID=7

In answer to your question, it's a very easy conversion, as in everything stays the same.  Your mags, extractor, ejector, etc. are all the same.  Supposedly even the recoil spring stays the same.  I haven't done a .357 Sig conversion yet, but I'm thinking of it.  The recoil spring would be the only variable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top