Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2016 1:20:07 AM EDT
I bought a TLR-6 to experiment with, trying to make it fit my SCCY CPX-2. While that could have happened, I wasn't going to make it look as nice as I had wanted. So I turned my attention to my other pistols. The CZ-75 will not fit any of the 6 module chassis provided with the kit, but I did have another pistol that it did work with well.

It does need a 1/32-1/16" spacer on each side of the trigger guard in the chassis, but strips of styrene or...even JB-Weld Steelstik would work well too, just something to accept the extra slack. It points the module down slightly, but the laser has plenty of elevation.

Link Posted: 11/30/2016 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome! I think you might have saved me some money. My wife's bedside gun is a "bang every time" FEG Hi Power clone, but the sights stink on ice; I was considering getting some Crimson Trace grips for her, but a TLR-6 would work great. Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Rattlensnake, I would try the Kimber Micro housing on a normal-pattern Hi power clone. The Kareen mk-III's trigger guard is narrower than, but has a very similar profile to the Glock pistols, that's why this one worked. Best of luck, I'll be checking back to this forum to see how it goes. :)  Meantime I'm likely going to buy a Para P10-9 to fit my TLr on for now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
10-4. We'll have to see what kinda cash Santa comes up with. ;) Thanks again!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Hold da phone man...I'm taking a look at things and the BHP does have an upward angle to the dust cover and the trigger guard is a little thinner.

The Kimber Micro housing, with some modification, fits a 1911 (or at least this Para P10-9) fairly well. My advice is to get the combo kit with all six housings so that if it doesn't fit the BHP with any of them, that you can still buy a Shield or subcompact Glock to stick it on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top