Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2009 12:10:11 AM EDT
a few years ago when i was cleaning my p32...a dumbass friend of mine pulled the trigger with the slide off of it....the trigger wouldn't reset when i put the gun back together....i put it away and forgot i had it....just came across it a couple days ago and want to fix it, so i took it to a friend who is not a dumbass who is pretty good with guns, but he couldn't figure it out either...anyone know how to fix it?

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I just so happen to own one of those... twice a week it comes apart for cleaning to get the lint out. I don't holster it. Stays in my left pocket solo. So.. I take it down, get out the gun brush... looks like a tooth brush. To get in behind the hammer it's necessary to pull the trigger lowering hammer down onto brush. When done I lift the hammer with brush to reset and pop the slide back on and set to go.... My camera battery is dead for the moment or I would include a picture or two. If you can't get reset post and I'll get one up showing the reset.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top