Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2007 5:23:38 PM EDT
So i sent my P3AT into keltec 7 weeks ago because it could not  make it through a whole clip without some sort of malfunction. It wouldnt even feed hollowpoints at all.

I realize its "only" been 7 weeks but where the fuck is my gun???

I should have just stepped up in quality and bought a lorcin and been done with it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoulda bought a jenning in the hood man.

Give it time or call those are your options.

I feel for you, had a svavage shotty break once. 15 weeks, savage had a strike going. Dove season was coming so I bought a winny and the savage shows up the very next day. Trades the savage even for remington 11-87 at the dealer where I got the winchester. Best deal ever.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sometimes Kel-Tec takes longer with some models than others. I sent my P3AT in and it took 4 weeks. I gave them a call after week 2 to see where it was. Just call and they should let you know where its at in the process.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top