Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 5:55:22 PM EDT
I'm looking at a small carbine for car carry/fun shooting and am looking at a few different models.  Please vote and let me know why you voted the way you did (personal experience is prefered)  I have a beretta 92 and an AR, so if i went with the SUB it would be with Beretta mags.  I would also put in for a few of the 30rd Promag mags that they have for the Beretta (I know they're crap, but it's fun to play with at the range)

Let me know what y'all think.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the predecessor to the Sub2000.  I have the KelTec Sub 9.  The receiver is machined aluminum instead of polymer.  Mine take Glock 17 mags.

Very fun to shoot.  Very reliable, too.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Olympic K9GL.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I already have an AR, and I want something smaller, with more killing power than a pistol.  Ideally I would like to be able to pack it with me when I fly.  That's why I like the SUB2k so much because it folds down small enough to just about fit into the leg pocket of my flight suit, and that it can take M9 mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top