Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:50:47 AM EDT
I'm doing some research while deciding whether to buy a P11.  I've tried several times to link up to the Kel-Tec Owners Group website, but can't. Is it shut down?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:59:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You can check out the board on the official site at K T Range.com.

eta: I don't know if KTOG is down, or gone, haven't been there for a while.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
That one works - THANKS.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You can check out the official site's boards at K T Range.com.

FWIW, neither of the KT sites are "official" Kel-Tec sites.

ktog.org was the first, and was listed on the Kel-Tec site as a recommended site way before KTrange was up and running.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:05:15 PM EDT
[#5]
It was down for a day or so, then I was able to get logged on.  Then the forum part was down but you could get the main page to come up.  For about the last three days I have been able to get nothing at all.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
watch your p's and q's on  K T Range.com they have ALOT of rules and if u brake them u will be  kicked out.. haha i was kicked out for trying to sell a keltec on there when i only has 7 posts. i did not see the problem since it was FTF but they did and kicked me off...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
watch your p's and q's on  K T Range.com they have ALOT of rules and if u brake them u will be  kicked out.. haha i was kicked out for trying to sell a keltec on there when i only has 7 posts. i did not see the problem since it was FTF but they did and kicked me off...

Getting kicked out of KTDeRanged.com is not a bad thing!   “Fluff and Buff” must be code for circle jerk.  I am also banned "to the moon".
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:00:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I was banned in a big way, why, Someone started disrespecting me (being a jerk) so when I tried to defend myself  the mods jumped on my ass right away and tried to make me think I was the aggessor BOOM, I was banned. Like I really cared. So now I'm with the big fishes.. and its alright.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top